Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh Brother!

My bouncing baby brother has come to visit. I'm so happy to see him. This is the first time that he has been to our new home. It's very interesting because suddenly he seems all grown up. I mean I know that he is going on 25, but he now seems like it. He isn't the same little brat that used to bite me when I was 12. (I cured him of that when we were fighting one day. He tried to bite me and I stuck his arm in his mouth. I could see the look of triumph in his eyes as he bite down thinking that he had gotten a hold of a really juicy bit of my arm. The look quickly turned to surprise and then he ran off crying and telling mom that I made him bite himself. Served him right.)

In other news, there are things in the works for me right now that I just can't talk about right now. It was a very exciting and strange day. More on that later and no, I am not preggers. I have been in a bit of a quiet mood. Lots to think about right now. I did go along to do the hospital visit today. We go there to speak to the expectant parents at the hospital tour. We give them a shiny folder with a baby's first library card. I tell them the importance of reading, read them a picture book which is always amusing to see the look on their faces. Then I bugger off to the coffee place down the road for a quick injection of caffeine for me and my work mates. Works quite nicely.

Time to go to bed now. I'm very tired and words are starting to look funny. Night night.

No comments: