Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vet

So we went to the vet yesterday. I hope I don't have to do that too often. The girls were excellent. They handled it beautifully. They are actually only about 2 1/2 months old. So still pretty young, which might explain some of the crying and nuzzling. They are in good health with no bugs or worms. I will have to find an immunization clinic which will help a bit on vet bills.

Now they are sitting in the floor after thoroughly investigating the computer. One even managed to unplug the computer. Very technical minded. She also likes to chew on electric cords which will eventually get her into trouble. When they do something they are not supposed to (and I catch them at it) I spray them with water. But that's kind of scary when it's electrical cords. Sizzle!

No comments: