Saturday, December 02, 2006

Don' t look Elliot

Not that he (or his parents) would anyway since not many people really read this. This is my finished project. It is the first full project that I've finished (that is apart from dish cloths which everyone I know will soon have). It's a baby gift for friends in Scotland. Finally finished! A little scarf and hat from Debbie Bliss Baby knits for beginners. I'm hoping that it will still fit and not be too small. This is the first hat I've ever made and the seam is a little bit chunky. I'm going to do another in the round (once I learn it!) and see how that goes. The little tiger looks a bit indignant about being photographed though. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god what did you do to Bal?

Anonymous said...

Haha, I've seen it Kim, but I won't tell Eric or Michelle! I'm tres impressed and I'm sure it will still fit! Elliot is still small.

Anonymous said...

I have become more powerful than you can ever imagine...