Saturday, July 04, 2009

projects

Here are some recent projects that I finished these past few months. Balint asked me to make an iPod holder, something padded, with a zipper and a pocket to hold ear buds. It's not perfect, but it works.


Then I needed one since the holder I used for my mini was too small for my touch. I used this tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.

You can't see it, but I added a pocket inside to hold the ear buds and the microfiber thingie. I carry it everywhere.


This little sweater I made for a quick gift for a colleague's grandchild. It was super easy and I'm thinking of making another for a friend. I added snaps underneath the buttons instead of a button hole. I thought it might be easier to work on a wriggly baby instead of trying to do up an odd shape button. The pattern is called Ribbed Baby Jacket by Debbie Bliss.

Projects I am working on now -
* February Ladies Sweater
* Scarf with No Name
* Two swing bags

I'm busy, busy, busy.

No comments: