I forgot! While I was away my friend awarded me with a You Make My Day Award. Of course this happened last month, and apart from this gesture, Bal's birthday and his name day, I'd rather forget that February actually happened. That was one rough month! So now I have to pass on the award to the bloggers that make my day (I think I'm supposed to do this. If not, I will anyway...)
1) Kim obviously. She makes me laugh and always says the things that I wish I was quick enough to think of and actually say out loud. And she does say it outloud. She's just as funny in person.
2) Serena I can enjoy the ups and downs of raising two young children without actually having my own. And the pictures are awfully cute, not to mention the the videos. She's a talented cook as well as a very smart lady, and I love to read about the yummy food she creates. (hint to Serena...more please)
3) Jessica who is so nice and so talented and inspiring me to possibly, not promising anything, get off my big bum and start running.
4) Ranger Sarah who posts such lovely pictures of her projects and inspires me with her inspirations...
5) Peacock Chic, whose blog I found accidentally, but love to read. Again, lots of project pictures and she also reviews some patterns. Love reading about her sewing projects...
So that's it. I thought I would stop at five. Besides,I have my glass of wine to enjoy and my little piece of dark chocolate. That's my way of celebrating the fact that I know, officially, have four readers.
8 hours ago